search little winter bride

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays

Photobucket

Seasons Greetings to all! May your home be filled with the joy of family and friends this holiday season. I apologize for the light or non existent posting but it was a busy busy week in Milan with many Christmas gatherings and last minute shopping. Now we're off to the states for more Christmas and New Years festivities, although that little blizzard has us stranded in London, oh what a shame, guess I have to go shopping! Hope all east coasters are enjoying the winter snow storm. Posting will pick up next week....
stay tuned...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A perfect place to be stranded.....smiles.

Anonymous said...

enjoy all the irresistible festive sale!

hi i'm lili said...

happy new year my dear! i'm looking forward to seeing what your lovely blog soars in 2011!

E said...

I check back every day! I miss your posts!