Bridal Affairs has tagged me- so here goes! These are the rules:
1. Link to person who tagged you and post the rules
2. Share 5 songs that you are embarrassed to share with others that you like and tell why
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blog
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
5 of my favorite silly songs
1. "Tequila" by the Champs, it reminds me of watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he steps on the bar with ENORMOUS white platform shoes and dances. I think I am more embarrassed to say I use to watch Pee Wee Herman movies but I loved him when i was little....if you don't know what I'm talking about go here
2. "I think We're Alone Now", by Tiffany, classic girls, just wanna have fun kinda of song from the 80's.
3. "Cool Rider" grease 2 was a big hit when I was a little tike, my friends and I use to dance around the basement in my house pretending we were the pink ladies.....I mean didn't every girl???
4. "Forever Young", not sure why b/c I truly like Rod Stewart but this song is a bit on the cheesy side....
5. "Damm I wish I was Your Lover" , Sophie B. Hawkins, when this album came out I was in the the 7th or 8th grade, I played it over and over again.....my best friend Melissa can attest to this to this day...
tag your it!
Sarah, at Saipua
Courtney, at Little White Book
Simona, at Electrosmoothie
Ambrogio, (my significant other) Posttyson
Rachel, at Black*Eiffel
Kathryne at snippet & ink
and Classic Bride
have fun! grazie mille Wendy from Bridal Affairs!