search little winter bride

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Archive: Little Winter Bride's wedding

Today I am writing to you all from New York City. Was delayed due to the little hurricane but finally I'm here. Thought I would share a little memory from our winter wedding in Gramercy Park. I'm full of smiles when I look at this photo, not only cause it was the day I married the love of my life but also because now I am happy to say we have a new home here in the area. I'm keeping short today, as I'm super duper swamped with a big project which you can read on House of Violetta but promise to be back on track first thing Monday morning. 

(photo by Belathee)

3 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Such a precious shot.

Barn Weddings said...

How I wish to have our new home too after my wedding. By the way congratulations better late that never. :D

Winter Wedding said...

Nice story. I like it and nice photo also.
Winter Wedding Dresses