search little winter bride

Friday, November 19, 2010

little weekly finds.......


veils and pretty light here
a beautiful flower wreath for an engagement shoot
 white wedding decor 
For nesting,  I do adore these bunk beds, they would definitely come in handy for big holiday gatherings when all the little cousins can stay together....(reminds me of our family vacations)
I love seeing another bride wearing the morgane le fay dress I wore on our wedding day. Ladies, if your looking for a unique, unfussy dress for your day, I highly suggest you look at the designer....(stores in NYC and LA)

I'm busy packing, heading to Roma for 4 days....so much to explore..
have a lovely weekend....


1 comment:

ever ours said...

thank you for the shout out! :) i'm jealous you are heading to Roma! Safe travels!