search little winter bride

Monday, November 19, 2007

Accessories are like the icing on the cake......



I love love love anything by, Anthony Nak. Owning a pair of his earrings is definitely at the top of my wish list. These ruby drops and topaz briolette earrings with sapphires, look like little sparkling clusters of grapes......
His jewelry can also be found at Barneys, Twist, Pied Nu
........green with envy is what I feel when I look at these festive earrings from Vintage Textile.

These beautiful Etruscan gold earrings are too die for, I found them on Fay Cullen.
Etruscan jewelry, is so unique and elegant, then again, aren't most things from Italy? Even though the Etruscans weren't not Italic, they did however live in Etruria (western Tuscany, Italy). It would be nice to find a piece for my wedding day, to tie in elements from fiance's country and my new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went to Pied Nu to check out their jewelry selection. They have some really beautiful things (Renee Lewis, Cathy Waterman, Irene Neuwirth, etc). Ordered some Anthony Nak earrings and the sales girl was so nice! They offered free overnight shipping. Worth checking out.